I'm a Daddy

1. Tony says:

Congratulations! She’s beautiful baby. Don’t sweat the diet, as long as you stay committed to working out, the weight will continue to come off. In fact, I have noticed that sometimes a couple of cheat days can be a catalyst to a huge weight loss in the days following. Funny how that works.

2. Craig says:

Congratulations! Enjoy these days as they will go by so fast!

3. Nick R says:

Congrats! When my son was born, I found exercise very difficult to schedule in the first few months, but after that and once a routine started sinking in, I found that I managed even more time.

4. Ninabi says:

Congratulations. What a very pretty baby. Lots of joy ahead for you!

5. Joel says:

Congratulations! Enjoy every second.

She is beautiful!!!!

7. little_etain says:

Congratulations!!! She is an exceptionally beautiful child.

8. Chubby Chick says:

Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable!

And you’re going to be a wonderful, healthy, active father! What a fantastic gift to give to her as she grows up! :)

Best wishes to you, your wife, and your new little girl!

9. Dovid says:

Your life will never be the same from here on. And that’s a great thing.
    Your determination will be one of the greatest gifts you can give to your child. The effort you are putting in shows a love and respect for life that is being demonstrated in real action. And actions speak louder than words.
    Keep up the Daddy spirit of being a great example.

10. Coryad says:

Congrats! She’s beautiful! And you’ll get back on track soon enough.

11. Connie says:

12. uberman says:

Congrats on the new baby! Will bring you many years of joy, tears, laughter, and most improtantly, hugs! It is a an awesome thing.

Keep kickin that diet’s a**!

13. sasha says:

Beautiful! Both of you. You’ve inspired me.

14. AndrewE says:

Congratulations! It will change your life forever – having a kid that is!

15. Reading your best of posting I saw this one and had to post today. I know it’s an old posting but I find it interesting that my first daughters name is Abigail and today I’m having my second child (surfing while waiting now).

We’re both on the same journey but your already there. Keep giving us hope.

I’m thinking about sneaking out to the gym later tonight as well 😉