The Space Between (Pictures!)

“The only thing stopping you is you”

THIS!

“anything is possible if you want it bad enough”

AND THIS!

I never thought I could want something bad enough until I started this journey almost 7 months ago. It seems like only yesterday I was huffing and puffing to make it up two flights of stairs at my work. But yesterday, you know what I was doing? Resting up from running my first 10k on this past Saturday.

I need to let that sink it for a minute…*cue elevator music*

Some days I need more motivation / determination than other days but everyday I am moving forward. That’s how bad I want this. Nothing will stop me. Not even me.

2. Nia says:

Holy cow! Thank you for the motivation :)

3. homer allen says:

Hey i was wondering have you tried the goji berries?

i just started eating them they are pretty tasty just a little pricey

20 dollars a pound for the dried ones at the local health food store

i eat about a handfull before i eat any meal and i notice i dont eat as much as i did before

4. Michelle says:

Wow! Trying on clothes that used to be too small and now fit are my motivation! Maybe I need to try the reverse after seeing your photos :)

5. Nice! I’ve fallen off the wagon and stayed stagnant on weight loss for the last 4-5 months. PIcs like these are what motivate me to get back in there…

6. Awesome man :) This made me want to do the same, cos i’ve never done it. These are my 48″ jeans I used to wear, i’m onto 36″ now after losing 125lbs..

7. Tyler, these photos are GREAT motivation! I realized this weekend I don’t have a single stitch of clothing in my largest size. I may have to go out and buy a pair of pants just to do something like this! Keep up the AWESOME work.

8. Lori Lynn says:

Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

Nice man. Love the photos.

Haha, don’t do that. I got rid of most of my big clothes (didn’t want them available to grow back into), but I kept a few for pictures just like those. I also take them with me when I speak in public.

Get back in there. Stop talking, start doing.

Haven’t tried those. Honestly, too expensive and not really necessary. Fiber does the same trick — helps you feel full!

You should!

By the way, I go to NorthPoint Community Church in Columbia, SC, I saw the church you go to — nice name. :)

Take it. You will. How much more do you want to lose?

I know your site says 27, is that still it?

16. kate says:

Can fit you in one leg now.