70′s Workout Playlist (25 Songs)
Want to lose weight? My story has been featured on CBS' The Doctors, CNN, and The Huffington Post. Learn how I lost over 125 pounds (100lbs in 6 months!) by clicking here.
My parents grew up to some weird music — but I like it.
This is more of a cardio playlist or just a playlist for the car. While these songs invoke some pretty strong emotions, half of them have a fairly slow beat:
- The Beatles – Penny Lane
- The Beatles – A Day In The Life
- The Bee Gees – Stayin’ Alive
- Bill Withers – Ain’t No Sunshine
- Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band – Against the Wind
- Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth
- The Byrds – Turn! Turn! Turn!
- Carl Douglas – Kung Fu Fighting
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Fortunate Son
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Rain
- The Cult – Painted On My Heart
- The Doors – Break on Through (To the Other Side)
- Edwin Starr – War
- Elton John – Rocket Man
- Eric Clapton – I Shot The Sheriff
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- Jackie DeShannon – What the World Needs Now Is Love
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
- Moby – Flower
- Norman Greenbaum – Spirit In the Sky
- Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
- Queen – Under Pressure
- Queen – We Are the Champions
- Van Morrison – Wild Night
- Wild Cherry – Play That Funky Music
A few songs snuck in from the 60′s and 80′s — so sue me. Instead of calling this a “70′s” playlist then, let’s just call it a “mostly before I was born” playlist.